YCTD COVID-19 Updates:
YCTD is closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations and guidelines. Please continue to check this page for the latest updates.
- April 19, 2022 – As of Monday, April 18, 2022, TSA will no longer enforce the mask mandate due to a federal court ruling. YCTD still highly recommends passengers using Yolobus services wear a mask while riding public transportation, especially if unvaccinated.
- April 13, 2022 – Face coverings for public transit will extend through May 3, 2022 as per TSA and CDC mandate. We will continue to require face coverings while waiting for and riding on all Yolobus services. We thank you for your cooperation.
- March 11, 2022 – Face coverings for public transportations will extend through April 18, 2022. While the Transportation Security Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continue to update their guidelines, we will continue to require face coverings while waiting for and riding on all Yolobus services. We thank you for your cooperation.
- February 28, 2022 – Starting March 1, the State of California has announced a strong recommendation for both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons to mask in indoor public places. Mask requirements will end, except for health care, long-term care, correctional, childcare and K-12 school, emergency shelter, and public transportation settings.
- January 2, 2022 – Yolobus is still experiencing reduced service to certain routes. Please see our Reduced Services Update for January 2, 2022 for more information.
Check Before You Ride
With the ever-changing landscape of this pandemic, staff would like to advise all Yolobus passengers to check for service change alerts prior to riding. To do this, please visit our Rider Alerts page for more information. Riders may also sign up for emails and text updates here.