YCTD offers ADA paratransit services to our riders who are unable to utilize our fixed route services due to disability. This service operates primarily within a ¾ mile boundary around the fixed-route bus services. To access our paratransit services, interested riders must submit an application to determine eligibility.
- Yolobus Special Application: English | En Español | на русском | 中国人
- Paratransit Riders Guide: English | En Español | на русском | 中国人
For a full list of our Yolobus Special policies, see below:
- Paratransit Plan and Policies
- Cancellations and No Shows
- Comment-Complaint Policy
- Reasonable Modifications Policy
- Suspension and Appeal Policy
Paratransit Service in Sacramento
Our ADA-eligible passengers who need to travel to/from medical destinations in Sacramento County can do so without needing to transfer to Sacramento Regional Transit District’s (SacRT) ADA paratransit services by using Yolobus Special Premium Service.