Date Effective: Monday, September 19, 2022 Route 42A/B will undergo service changes that will take effect starting Monday, September 19, 2022. Changes include:
- Doubling the frequency of morning bus trips from every 60 minutes to every 30 minutes.
- Eliminating key low-use bus stops to improve efficiency.
- Rerouting in Davis and downtown Sacramento to better align with current traffic trends.
Effective Dates: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 - Wednesday, September 28, 2022 (Every Wednesday) Due to a weekly Farmers Market in the Capitol Mall area of Downtown Sacramento, Yolobus routes going through Capitol Mall will be rerouted every Thursday, from 9:00 AM-2:00 PM. The following routes will be affected by the closure:
- Route 42A/42B - Intercity
- Route 40/41 – West Sacramento Local
- Route 240 – West Sacramento Shuttle
- 5th St. at Capitol Mall (Route 42 B Drop-off only, Route 42A Closed)