Due to flooding, Route 215 will be pausing all trips until further notice. A final Eastbound trip will be available to riders at 3 PM. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Get service info through text/email at Yolobus.com/GetAlerts
Routes affected by the Closure
- 212 (East Woodland)
- 215 (Cache Creek Shuttle)
- Main Street at 5th St. (Westbound and Eastbound)
- Main Street at Elm (Eastbound)
- Main Street at Cleveland (Westbound and Eastbound)
- W. Main Street at Community Ln. (Westbound and Eastbound)
will be rerouted for the duration of the event. Routes affected by the Closure
- 40 (West Sacramento Local)
- 240 (West Sacramento Shuttle)
- 9th at L St.
- Doubling the frequency of morning bus trips from every 60 minutes to every 30 minutes.
- Eliminating key low-use bus stops to improve efficiency.
- Rerouting in Davis and downtown Sacramento to better align with current traffic trends.