Title VI Notice
Notice to the Public of Rights Under Title VI
- Yolo County Transportation District operates its programs and services without regards to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Yolo County Transportation District.
- For more information on Yolo County Transportation District's civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact Janice Phillips, Deputy Director, at 530-402-2822; email email@example.com or visit our administrative office at 350 Industrial Way, Woodland CA 95776. For more information, visit www.yolobus.com.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor –TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
- If information is needed in another language, contact 530-661-0816. Si require informacion en otro idioma, llame a 530-661-0816.
For more information please review these PDF's.
- Title VI Complaint Form (English)
- Title VI Complaint Form (Spanish)
- Title VI Instructions (English & Spanish)
Loading Search Box